Combating Against Plagiarism
You may be tempted to submit our custom assignments, essays or research papers as your own, however, we strongly discourage this practice. Our service should not be available in such a way. The model papers we provide are meant to be used as a draft upon which further research must be conducted. In order to avoid plagiarism, you are expected to include your unique slants and your understanding in your papers. We strongly respect academic norms that are set by numerous universities around the world. However, ignoring plagiarism conventions and using the customized paper without any modifications will harm you in the long run as it will restrict you to learn and gain knowledge.
How to Use Customized Sample Papers?
Our customized sample papers are written in order to provide you an example and guidance on how to attempt a particular academic question. However, it really doesn’t mean that a particular question will be inquired in that specific format. There are high chances that you will be asked to share a completely different perspective on a similar topic. However, our customized sample papers will serve its purpose of providing you an idea about a starting point for your assignments. You can perform extensive research and formulate your paper based on it. Below mentioned is a guideline on how you can use our customized sample papers:
- Thoroughly read the entire customized sample paper to formulate an idea of how expert has attempted the question.
- Note down all the important points from the paper.
- From the notes that you have jotted down, come up with your unique arguments and ideas.
- Review the sources that the researcher has included and review it for formulating better understanding.
- Conduct further research in order to understand your topic in-depth.
- Identify key elements required to be included in your work after collecting basic information through research.
- Ensure that your final piece of work is free of plagiarism and is written by utilizing your own expertise.
We understand that it will be a time taking process for you to review the customized sample paper, however, it will definitely help you in learning about the topic and will also provide you an opportunity to grow as an excellent student.
Should I Submit The Customized Sample Answers To My Institute?
Simply put, No! Using work of another researcher is considered an act of plagiarism. You are not allowed to use someone else’s work and pass it on as your own. Making minor alterations in the work would still count as plagiarism. Your university or college requires you to submit a 100% original work. The customized research work provided to you is only beneficial if you utilize it according to our Fair Use Policy. In order to learn the art of writing quality academic papers in each semester, you need to learn and use our sample answers as per our fair use policy.